• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

5 Laptops pentium 2 ,dell,toshiba any interested?

bolly92

i have 5 old laptops in good working condition running 233mhz to 300mhz with 128mb
windows 98 also have another toshiba pentium 1 i have only 2 power cord ,if you are interested email me

$100 for all 5 + shipping or best offer.;););)

2j4qzi0.jpg

34443ra.jpg

Those Toshibas like that one are very nice machines; hope you get a home for them. I would offer but have a lot of hardware already. Passed along.

Last edited:
: 5 Laptops pentium 2 ,dell,toshiba any interested?

: 5 Laptops pentium 2 ,dell,toshiba any interested?

i have 5 old laptops in good working condition running 233mhz to 300mhz with 128mb
windows 98 also have another toshiba pentium 1 i have only 2 power cord ,if you are interested email me

$100 for all 5 + shipping or best offer.;););)

2j4qzi0.jpg

34443ra.jpg

Hi,
still do you got those 5 laptops? i would like to buy them. please contact me.

Some suggestions since you seem new to this web site –

Pictures are nice, but even a brief listing of Mfg, model, any accessories / spare parts, software, etc. helps not only people seeing the post on this site, but also those Google searching.

Good you mentioned they work.

Difficult to know what ones they specifically are from just pictures.

One looks like my 225 CDS Satellite Toshiba I use as a backup for my PowerPoint presentations.

Spare parts alone can be a big reason to get them since you invested so much in the one you now have.

I have a Toshiba 1000XE and the hard drive finally died and it is very difficult to replace it – one site offers an original replacement, but at about $300 !!!

There are other options but they involve a lot of technical software work to get them to replace the defunct one.

There is a free Marketplace on this site to try also.

Where are you since shipping can be a big expense in many ways.

If someone is close, there could be a pickup to eliminate shipping charges.

Good luck ! Price sure it right.

Let us know how you make out so we can all learn.

Frank

Hi Bolly,

I am intrested to buy your 5 laptops, If you still got it. Can i Know where you are from. I am in Melbourne, Australia.

Thanks.
Murali

Just a heads up since folks are posting, bolly92 does seem to be active (good news although hasn't logged in for a few weeks) but they offered these up last year (6 months ago). Best of luck still, maybe they're available but didn't want folks giving their hopes up. I'm curious why all the attention all of a sudden though lol

Back