• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Any of these...

noname

Commodore 64 (US)
ZX Spectrum 48k (UK)
BBC Micro Model B (UK)
Atari 400 (US)
Atari ST (US)
Amiga 1200 (US)
Acorn Electron (UK)
Sinclair ZX81 (UK)
Timex Sinclair 1000 (US)
Amiga 500 (US)

I prefer those with the original box, and with all of the included accessories (power box, tv cables, etc.), manuals, system floppy disks, starter cassette tapes, and the like. I also prefer pictures. Thank you.

Last edited:
For the C64, ask over on the lemon64 forums.
For the Amiga drop in at amibay.

The 64 will be easy, a ntsc 1200 in the box, not as easy.

Later,
dabone

I have a Timex Sinclair 1000 in it's original box with NIB RAM expansion and several cassettes, PSU, etc.. the only catch is it needs a new keyboard cable (don't recall, but the keyboard and cable might be one in the same). I tried to rewire the original one using a cannibalized FDD cable from a PC but had no luck (mind you I'm inept at precise wiring or electronics of any sort). However, they do sell the part ya need as a recreation online someplace. I can't afford to fix it, though - machine doesn't hold enough interest to me to spend what little money I make.

I'll sell the whole lot of it to ya, PM an offer - I'll send pictures if you show serious interest.

I believe I have a few BBC model B's.
Also have a robotron but would have to check which model.

Are you still looking for these ?
They are located in the Netherlands though so shipping might be quite high!

Yes, I'm still looking. Tell me which model is the Robotron.

In other news, cross out the Commodore 64 from my list. Can't edit the original post, so there. Got one, courtesy of Fresno Commodore User's Group. Oh, and my main priority now is the Timex Sinclair 1000 or the Sinclair ZX81.

Last edited:
In the US, the Atari ST's, especially the STe's and Mega ST's, seem to go for mad money on ebay. Though sometimes, the trashier ones go for nothing (one of the 3 trashy ones I purchased had a 2.5mb memory upgrade in it - totally worth it)

ZX-81's can still be had quiet cheaply in the UK...and see if you can get somebody who is willing to ship Stateside.

You're right, they're quite cheap. Found something for 100 pounds, though. Its box is in poor condition, unfortunately. Found another one for 23.25 pounds and rising, but no box, just the foam, and no manual as well. I think I'll wait until there is a much cheaper console which ships worldwide, is complete, and is in good condition.

Last edited:
I can never remember but isn't the ZX80 cheap and the ZX81 more? I never figured out why.

I can never remember but isn't the ZX80 cheap and the ZX81 more? I never figured out why.

ZX80 is older, and they didn't sell as many. ZX81 is dirt common. That one should be worth a lot less (if anything). Compare Commodore PET and Commodore 64 - the PET is older, and they didn't sell as many. The 64 is newer and they sold zillions and zillions. The PET is worth something, the C64 is worth basically nothing.

I've got a couple ZX81's. Horrible little things, cheaply made. Not a single one has a working keyboard.

-Ian

Okay, so the first auction ended, and the second has one of its rubber feet missing. Cross out the ZX81, my main priority now is just the Timex Sinclair 1000.

Last edited:
Back