• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Micron Vetix 2Lxi (Dual Pentium Pro) - $15.00

Cloudschatze

Veteran Member
Currently at a local thrift shop. It's the dual Pentium Pro config (200MHz), and is in exceptional condition (not to mention exceptionally heavy), however, its operational status is unknown.

I don't mind picking this up for anyone who would like to foot what will likely be a $50+ shipping cost from Kaysville, UT, and assuming it's still around when I next check. :)

Each Pentium Pro processor is worth $ 25 to 30 in gold alone. :D

Each Pentium Pro processor is worth $ 25 to 30 in gold alone. :D

sad but true. I see them sold on ebay constantly. Thankfully the 1mb chips aren't gold and generally aren't scavenged as heavily as the others. For $15 I'd definatly pick the system up. My problem is that I would be WAY to tempted to max the system out. That means probably $50 in ram, another $20-30 in hard drives, $50 for 1mb chips...

I wonder what shipping is to Ohio, if it was local for $15 I would have snagged it. I have extra drives and RAM for such a beast.

For my dual PPro with overdrives I run Win2k server, for the original PPro machines NT4 is a great fit.

BeOS does run great on ppro systems let alone a dual processor system which are growingly difficult to find.

Back