• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WANTED: IBM Personal Computer AT Diagnostics Diskette v1.00 image

Banned
There is a program that emulates that machine.
It's named MESS, and it's required to enter BIOS SETUP when emulating it.

Regards,
Javier Donoso.

Last edited:
Now I'm looking for IBM Personal Computer AT Diagnostics Diskette's later versions.

Which version of the IBM Personal Computer AT Diagnostics Diskette shipped with the IBM Personal Computer AT?

I have a pair of original IBM PC AT (non-advanced) diagnostics Version 1.02 disks, if that is of any interest. I have made an image of it.

@per
No thanks. Anybody else have the Advanced Diagnostics for the IBM PC AT Version 1.00 disk?

Really, anybody else have the Advanced Diagnostics for the IBM PC AT Version 1.00 disk?

If nobody is responding then probably not. So please stop asking and try to be patient.

I'm looking for a disk image of the 6172401 floppy.
That's the IBM PC/AT Advanced Diagnostics one, but modem7 has it damaged... Anybody else has it? I'm really interested!

Back