• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Just got my Mac Classic! Woohoo! 56k beware wuahahhahahah!

twolazy

Veteran Member
Just picked up this lovely lady today! 50 bucks for everything you see, plus all manuals at a later date. Not much yellowing, so very happy with its appearance. Even came with a Fanny Mac fan on top! 40mb Scsi external hdd. :cool: Preloaded with tons of software...

Not sure what extras are inside yet, can't find my t15 atm, so I will resort to trying to find speedometer 3.06. Only problem I see is it doesn't retain any settings upon reboot, so it will need a new clock battery. Otherwise the system and Hdd itself is near mint, no scratching!!!! The mouse on other hand LOL, 5x as yellowed. Go figure. :crazy:

imag0948.jpg

Think it has system 3.3.1 :hide:

imag0952.jpg

On a side note: Guy says he has a few more, so if anyone is interested, i'm sure I can help arrange your purchase. =)

I met him on ebay selling another identical unit, and lost with minutes left. Really nice guy though. He said it costed 27 dollars and change to ship the last one so figure around there for shipping price. As far as my rep, ask Irish Mike, I just sold him a few trs-80 things, so i'm totally legit. Bonus is, if I can find them homes, he will give me a IIcx for free. So anyone want one? ROFL

Storage hunters I hear thinks they are worth $500! :lolsign:

Last edited:
imag0953.jpg

Picture of the Fanny Mac. Every time I say/type Fanny Macs, I think of Fancy Pants. LOL.

Must admit, never seen this fan before but i'm loving it. The ease of having the power button on top is priceless...

imag0950.jpg

The CMS Phantom scsi hard disk, 80mb. Works great! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thx for the tip, just found out its a regular 3.6v! WOOT! I reuse old cell phone batteries for clock batteries nowadays. Much easier, and bonus is when they die, you can charge them right back up! No leaking so far either... anyways, getting off topic.

Ya 50 bux is a steal for the unit with a scsi hdd, especially with the condition of the plastics. I wont say they are perfect, maybe 2 shades darker then new. Enough that retrobrite make it look brand new! Not making a dollar off finding them homes other then getting the sad dingy yellow IIcx. Guy has had a tough time trying to sell them... Either way I feel I got a good deal. I wouldn't mind another vintage mac free though! LOL

Nice looking machine! I'd be interested in one. I'm watching a few on eBay, but $50 seems like a much better deal!

Back