• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple ][ Peripheral Card PROMs

Druid6900

Veteran Member
OK, this is a long shot, but, if anyone will have these ICs, it'll probably be you guys.

I've had that Apple ][+ repaired for a while now, I got the Microsoft Soft Card working (3 bad ICs), but the Apple Disk ][ Interface card has (besides a bad TTL), a bad PROM P5 (341-0027-00) and the Apple Parallel Printer Interface Card has a bad PROM on it too (341-0005).

I haven't been able to track down either part so, if any one has either of these chips that they want to sell or knows of a place I can get them, I'd appreciate a PM.

Thanks

Well, I was able to source the PROM for the Disk Interface card but the 341-0005 PROM is eluding my searches.

I'd even entertain buying the whole card, if necessary. Apple part # 820-0005-01

That's very kind of you and I'll take you up on that offer. I don't have one for MY ][+

The client wants to keep the the system all Apple, so, I had to take a chance on the only (untested) Apple card I could find and I hope that, if it has a fault, it's not the PROM on that one as well.

PM me with the shipping charges and I'll PayPal you in advance.

Again, thanks.

Back