• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Zenith Supersport Laptop

Patty

I am looking for a good home for my first computer- a Zenith Supersport. I have the external battery pack, manuals, boot-up disks, and carrying case for the computer (which is operational). If you know of anyone who is interested please let me know.

I can't find a model name on the machine but it's a ZFL-184-01. I don't know what it is worth-any ideas? However, I want to sell it to someone who really appreciates older computers. It was my first computer!

Hi Patty, this will come up sooner or later but where are you located? That'll help folks think about the shipping cost.

Unforunately we are moving and don't have a lot of storage space. Any suggestions for an asking price?

Price is a tough one and probably disappointing. Just doing a quick look on ebay for recent zenith supersport laptop auctions that have ended shows not much demand even for $20 with manuals (which I personally think is certainly worth that). So depending on the distance and person it's up to you and them to figure out what makes everyone happy. Personally I think $40 is fair for most systems if they're shown in working condition but could be more or less depending on what folks want and how badly they want it. You have all the stuff that makes it a good find for someone to enjoy it (manuals, boot disks, bag). I'm not sure if 8088 version makes it more or less desirable (also depends on the collector and what era they enjoy the most).

Back