• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Anyone need Powerbook 170 parts?

Tiberian Fiend

Veteran Member
I've got one to part out. The power brick doesn't work, and the hard drive is probably dead, too. When the power brick still worked, the computer would make the start sound, but wouldn't boot. The screen has maybe 3-4 dead pixels, and it has a modem installed.

Whats included? I have a system with a working board and HD just need a shell with screen and a floppy drive.

It has everything but the battery. The case isn't in great shape, but most Powerbooks of that vintage have the same problem. It's missing one of its feet, and while I have the port cover, one of the pins is broken, so it doesn't stay on.

Back