• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Mineshaft and Crossfire for PCjr, also King's Quest PCjr keyboard overlays

Maverick1978

Veteran Member
What's in the title. I'm looking for complete copies, and am willing to pay a fair price, not an outrageous price (such as the two new copies of Mineshaft and Crossfire that's been on ebay for forever at $40 and $60 respectively).

Also might be interested in other PCjr cartridge games, complete or not. Wouldn't mind a BASIC cart too (have the manual, no cart!)

As for the King's Quest overlays... if you've got 'em, don't want 'em, and would love to see them go to someone that will cherish them, then PLEASE PM me :)

Thanks!

Thanks to GottaLoveStuff, I now have copies of Crossfire and the Basic cartridge.

Still looking for Mineshaft and King's Quest with keyboard overlays (or overlays without Kings Quest - laugh)

Also, I'm not against upgrading my copy of Crossfire (have a photo ready!)

Thanks, folks!

Not sure if they sold but I think Mike Brutman had them on the local marketplace a week ago (at least I recall thinking about bidding on Kings Quest for PCjr myself).

Thanks for the heads-up.. I'll PM Mike!

I see that he still has Kings Quest up... I'm tempted to purchase a 2nd copy from him just to have a 2nd spare.

Does that make me overly-anal? laugh... I'll pass on it though - leave a cheap/good-working copy for someone else to enjoy, as I have two good working copies already.

Hey Mav,

I've got Kings Quest IV on 360k disks if you're interested. I don't think I had that one catalogued last time we chatted. No box, just the disks.

Thanks, Stone - I appreciate it! I've actually got a boxed/complete copy (or three) of KQ4 already.

Now if you run across KQ1 or KQ2 with the gatefold covers, let me know... ;)

For those interested, that would be the first non-PCjr release of KQ1 (4th release overall), and the first release of KQ2. Yeah, I'm nerdy enough to actually collect releases for the Sierra games, hehe... though I don't collect Slash versions (I'm not quite THAT anal about it!!)

Back