• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Amiga systems and accessories

salamontagne

Experienced Member
Hi. I recently acquired A bulk lot of Amiga stuff. I'll Add to this post as I go through it. I'm looking to trade (or sell) for some C128 gear includeing:

A C128 system in good shape (Running, with power brick)
A 1571/1541 drive with the 25-pin mod if possible (also the user port adapter for the mod)
A 1902 Monitor
X-15 Alpha Mission (preferably in the original box)

What I have (from a quick look):

An Amiga A500 with the original box, cable set, and additional floppy drive.(Very good to excellent condition)
An Amiga 1000 with keyboard (Both show major yellowing and other discoloration) and manual
A Dataflyer Express (Internal drive is present, not sure what size or if IDE/SCSI, not sure of memory installed) with box
A 1084S monitor (missing front adjustment cover)

Bag of software manuals ~20
~ 200 Disks (Some Original, most copies)

I will go thou the manuals (those i have) in a few days to find the info about setting it all up, but I'd prefer if an
interested party would walk me through. While I am a very competent tech, this is out of my League. I'll also be posting Pictures
as time allows. Please PM me with any questions. (I'll post this on the marketplace later on as well)

As far as price goes, I'd rather trade then sell.

Update: Pic of Mem hard drive expansion unit: 0816111526.jpg (sorry about the quality, my only camera got stolen a few years back. Waiting on use of good one.

Last edited:
Location???

I've got 128's and 1571's available.

(If I were you, I'd keep the Amiga monitor, it does all the 1902 does and more, plus shipping monitors is expensive.)

Located in Chattanooga, TN.

Later,
dabone

I'll second the monitor bit - depending upon the specific model, the 1084 could already have the 9-pin RGB port that the C128 uses. If not, it will certainly have the video inputs. It's worth keeping if you're planning to use it with an 8-bit Commodore, and even for use as a quick test set for anything else requiring video/audio with RCA cables.

Update - Software

Update - Software

I Finished up Cataloging and taking pictures of the software collection.

Here Is a master list of the Original along with a picture of the games and manuals:

Pic: collection.jpg

Here is a list of the games:

# Name Manuals/Inserts Orig? Copy?

1 686 Attack sub YES NO* NO*
2 A-10 Tank Ranger NO YES-2 NO
3 Airborne Ranger NO YES-1 NO
4 Air Force Commander YES-I YES-1 YES-1
5 Campaign Yes-2-I YES-2 YES-2
6 Conflict: Korea Yes YES-2 YES-2
7 Conflict: Middle east NO YES-1 YES-1
8 Combat Classics NO* YES-3 YES-3
9 Das Boot Yes YES-2 YES-2
10 F-29 Retaliator NO YES-1 YES-1
11 Gettysburg: The Turning Point NO YES-1 YES-1
12 Greg Norman's Shark Attack YES YES-1 No
13 Gunship NO YES-1 YES-1
14 Marvis Bacon Teaches Typing NO YES-1 NO
15 Midwinter NO YES-1 NO
16 Monday Night Football YES-I YES-3 YES-3
17 Overrun! YES-2 YES-1 YES-1
18 Pirates YES YES-2 YES-4
19 The Perfect General YES-2-I YES-1 YES-2
20 Rules Of Engagement 2 YES-3 YES-4 YES-7
21 Second Front YES YES-1 YES-1
22 Starflight 2 NO YES-2 YES-2
23 Tetris NO YES-1 NO
24 Third Reich YES YES-1 YES-1
25 Typhoon of Steel YES-2 YES-1 YES-1
26 Where In The world is Carmen Sandeigo?* NO YES NO
27 The Works NO Yes-1 NO

* Denotes that it may have come with the A-500 System, as it was sold with a Bonus Pack.
** Following the YES/NO under manuals is the number of manuals (Not sets of them) that i have for that
game. An *I* means there is some sort of additional Insert that is present. Under Orig? is the number of original
disks I have for the game. Same goes for Copy. In some cases, the original disks were compressed, necessitating
multiple disks for play.

I prefer this entire lot (includeing the hardware) to be sold as a set. Between now and friday i will post pics of the systems. Would
someone who knows more about the systems give me additional setup and test information? I have not found a manual for the A500,
tho i have one for the DataFlyer Express.

As i am a collector myself (Of other Computer gear) The pics below show how the software will be shipped. As you can see, any title
above that is part of a set (Disks, Manuals, Inserts) is individually packed in bubble-padded envelopes. One is shown below for reference, as
well as the 2 boxes themselves as they will be packed (Before the final layer of packing peanuts) Note: The envelops will be sealed and rotated
so an additional layer of peanuts can be put on top as well as around.

A pic of an individual Game: gameship.jpg

Pictures Of the misc software and a loose manual: miscb.jpg

Pictures of The First box being packed(which includes the above in addition to a larger box of non-origional disks (around 250):

box1c.jpgbox1.jpg

Pictures of the second box (before they are rotated, more peanuts added, and a final layer of peanuts added):

sorry. The pics of the second box didn't make the last entry:

box2b.jpgbox2.jpgbox2a.jpg

I am Located in Harwinton, Ct Postal code 06791 (Upper Connecticut)

Enjoy!

Are you looking to trade anything other than C128 gear? I'd be interested, but my 'spare gear' at present is nearly all Macintosh. (Mac Plus to beige G3s, PowerBook 100-series to G3 Pismo.)

Well I want to trade a 128 and 1571 but I don't have anything else but those. The 1571's are stock, but I can add the DB15 parallel mod if you would like. (I assume this is actually what you mean by the 25 pin mod).

I was wanting the A500 in the box. I don't collect original software, only hardware.
I have a dataflyer already, Modded with a 2gb compact flash instead of the harddrive.

Later,
dabone

Dabone: PM will be on its way shortly. Anonymous Freak: I'm only looking for Commodore stuff.

General Update: As of now, The A500 and the 1000/1200 are currently off the list. I must apologize to any collector out there
that was looking for a package deal: I've been there, am doing it, and am sorry.

Additionally, If anyone within a 200 mile driveing distance has a 1901, I'll be willing todo a swap or a swap and some of the items on the list or something.

One additional Item i have to add to my list: An Okidata 180 Printer http://picasaweb.google.com/110608365161269983977/UntitledAlbum#5038023718513279154 < Image

You got a 1200 as well? Nice... check in the bottom trap-door expansion to see if there's any upgrades in there. Those are nice machines and pull some decent money at auction (and on forums such as eab, amibay, etc)

lulz, I hope the amiga fans out there wont lynch me, i made a mistake. The 1200/1000 was in fact, a 1000 :p

UPDATE: The 1000 is, as of now, back to being available. I've powered on the unit, Verified it to start with kickstart and workbench v1.3. The RTC
is dead, may be a dead battery, I'll investigate further. There also appears to be some sort of ram upgrade for the unit installed, as i have the
manual. I'll re-verify the memory free in workbench tomorrow.

Link to the imgur photo album of the unit:

http://imgur.com/a/5ROWH

The unit will come with everything pictured above. As you can see, there is some major yellowing on the back of the unit. I'll take $70 for it or $60 with the trade of a (Living or dead) C128 and power supply. The traded 128 for this need not be in perfect shape, as it will be used in a mod. So long as the keys are present and the case isn't cracked, its fine.

Again, PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
The A500 Is gone off to its new owner. I sincerely thank him for his patience, as it took a great deal longer to get it out to him then i had anticipated, and he had to resort (and for which i cannot blame him) to getting my email address. As A first sale/trade here, I'm not doing too well.

However, all the other items and software are still for sale, if anyone will take another chance at buying/tradeing with me.

Again, my most humble apologies for my lack of responsibility in the matter.

Back