• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB - ISA Video Card and some 30 Pin SIMMs

BGoins12

Experienced Member
Looking for a reasonably priced 1MB or 2MB ISA video card that is VESA compatible. Needs to work with Win 3.11 and 95. Maybe I'm delusional....but I could have sworn that ISA video cards were a dime a dozen even just a few years ago on eBay...now they are insanely expensive.

I am also looking for 8 4mb 30 pin SIMMs. I have MANY smaller size 30 pin SIMMs I would be glad to trade off for the ones I am looking for.

PM me if you have what I am looking for.

I think I have a couple of Trident 1MB ISA video cards. These are VESA compatible I think. Let me look through what I have. Price wise maybe 5.00.

Neither should be hard to find, but the 4mb simms are a bit expensive...

I have a 1mb cirrus logic (5424 or 5426) video card. Its an overall descent card supporting 24bit, windows acceleration, good dos performance, and drivers for everything. I think mine is made by stb and has vesa in the bios (saves loading a tsr). $15.

I also have the 4mb simms. The 8 I have are true parity but not matching - shouldn't really matter. $25 per set of 4.

I have plenty of 4MB 30-pin simms, all with parity.
Can match them all, most of them are Samsung.
But I must admit that I cant match the offer from joekster, asking 4 euro's a piece.

Not sure... I don't know much about the 30-Pin SIMMs. The PS/1 hardware manual says 80ns or faster and must be 9 bits wide. All I know is right now I have 8 1MB modules installed, 4 are matching 9 chip PNYs, and 4 are OE IBM 3 chip modules. They work a the moment and pass a memory test.

Back