• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Memory Board for 286

That is a propietary connector for a specific model of motherboard for a likely 386 or 486 system. The Everex Step 386/25 is listed as having a 32-bit expansion board that accepts 16 MB of RAM in SIMM form so that is a possible related system. I looked at stason but can't find a specific matching connector amongst the Everex motherboards shown. But I am fairly confident that the connector is not ISA or Microchannel.

Guys, I'm looking for a way to expand my 286 memory, and the only way I could think of is with a ISA Memory Card, I found this on Ebay, but I´m almost sure is not ISA. What kind of connector is this? It´s not MCA and neither PCI (I believe)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Everex-EVX-...&otn=5&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=4444997289185954447
The card you show there is not ISA (though it uses same sized connector, albeit further back on the board), its a "32bit memory" slot, common on multiple 386 boards, and probably even some EARLY 486 boards. Here is an example of a board that uses that type of card.

Back