• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Datamedia Corp. products

Stone

10k Member
I've got a couple of Datamedia video cards that I've been unable to find any information about whatsoever. One is a CGA adapter and the other is EGA. Both are 8-bit, full length cards. Both of them work fine so that is not a problem. I would, however, like to be able to know how to configure/reconfigure them as there is a myriad of dip switch settings and jumpers on them. Is there any relevent information on Datamedia Corp. out there?

How about this? Both the CGA and EGA cards have BNC connectors. The CGA has one and the EGA has two. Are these composite connectors? I ask this because I thought composite jacks were the RCA type. Any help is appreciated.

Datamedia?! Good god i haven't heard that name in a while. My dad had one, mono screen, big anus tape drive, 8" Floppy drive, weighed a ton, smeared the floor with ibms.. had to get rid of it because he couldn't find a replacement tape controller. Anywhere. Like they didn't exist..

Datamedia?! Good god i haven't heard that name in a while. My dad had one, mono screen, big anus tape drive, 8" Floppy drive, weighed a ton, smeared the floor with ibms.. had to get rid of it because he couldn't find a replacement tape controller. Anywhere. Like they didn't exist..
Big anus? Weighed a ton and smeared the floor? Hmm... no wonder you had to get rid of it...

Back