• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Apple //c w/ power supply

Jibbajaba

Experienced Member
Looking for an Apple //c with power supply. System must be in very good condition, with minimal yellowing (no yellowing would be best, of course). I don't need any peripherals, books, or software of any kind. Also, I am not interested in a //c+.

Thanks!

Chris

If you don't want the color monitor and stand, I need a good one for my IIc plus. The Apple Color Composite monitor I have is faded and the case is VERY discolored (and I don't have a stand for it).

I'm down by Fresno, not sure when I'd make it up that way next...

My parents live in Fresno. If I end up picking up that lot, I'll save the monitor for you and we can arrange a time to meet the next time I head down there.

Chris

Thanks.

I see you have a link to the Gravis Ultrasound Archive... I have a GUS ACE card around here somewhere if you're looking for one, I'd be glad to trade for the monitor.

The ACE is the ISA add-on card to be used with another sound card, if you haven't run into one.

Back