• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Checking Availability IBM 5150/5160 and other parts (Non Working)

Hal9000

Experienced Member
Checking if for the following (Non Working) items if Available for a special project:

1. IBM 5150/5160 non working and power supply in it. (Dust and/or slight corrosion ok, I can clean it up, sand and re-paint it)

2. Tandon TM-100 (Non Working) 5 1/4 floppy drive with black front cover and working drive door. ( If it's in the XT already, that's cool too).

3. Half-height or Full Height Hard Drive (non working) with the large black vented bay cover with the red or green square LED in the front. (if its in the XT already, cool).

Contact/PM me if you have any or all and pricing. Thanks!!

What is the purpose for all of this? Wouldn't the front cover from the dead drive work as well as the whole thing? You could epoxy it in place, and the shipping would be a LOT less. :)

True,
I was thinking of the old HDD LED for use as well but I guess I can find one locally.

What is the purpose for all of this? Wouldn't the front cover from the dead drive work as well as the whole thing? You could epoxy it in place, and the shipping would be a LOT less. :)

Back