• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Amiga 500 keyboard LEDs

curtis

Veteran Member
So I picked up this Bodega Bay off ebay a while back and I'm in the process of getting it up and running.

When I pulled off the cover I discovered the previous owner, or the person before them had clipped the power and HD LEDs off.

I'd like to replace these, but can't find the exact thing anywhere except on the keyboard of an A500. They're the same rectangular size as the A500.

So, does anyone have an A500 keyboard they're using for parts that they'd be willing to sell me the LEDs off of it?

I was wondering who got that unit... I was surprised to see it, and was OH SO CLOSE to bidding on it myself... before I realized that I've already got several big-box Amigas, and I didn't need to turn an A500 into one! (unless I towerize one, I mean).

PM me if an LED array from a C128 will work... think I have one of those.

Yeah, I did!

BTW, this thing is a BEAST!!!

It extends the depth to a whopping 23" and the height up another 5-6". It really does end up being bigger than an A2000! All without the video or cpu slot...

As I work on it, I'll be taking pictures and posting for all the enjoy.

It might worth to register on amibay.com and place a wanted ad there, it is almost certain you will find the led-thingie you are looking for... amibay is specialized in trading amiga gear :)

Already on amibay. However, I've noticed most of the people there are in Europe and postage could run well more than the LED's themselves!

Me too on Amibay and yup, also in Europe, but just out of curiosity, how much including postage would your want to pay ?
Ow and do you want them to be any specific colour ? (because I do have two from a working keyboard but cant remember what colour they were)

Back