• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Selling my collection of vintage computer games

raifield

Experienced Member
I am looking to sell my collection of vintage computer games and magazines. Right now, I only have the video games inventoried, as I have many magazines, some of which are currently on eBay, collecting no views. When their auctions are over in two days, I'll add the magazines to this list.

Since I'm not sure how much each game is worth, I'd like to get $10 for each, however I'm willing to go 2 for $15 or 3 for $25, not counting S&H. I can supply pictures of the contents of the video games upon request.

The video games are as follows:

Curse of the Azure Bonds, second in SSI's Gold Box trilogy. Complete in Box

Secret of the Silver Blades, third in SSI's Gold Box trilogy. Complete in Box

Gateway to the Savage Frontier, Complete in Box

Death Knights of Krynn, Complete in Box

King's Quest 4, original, Complete in Box

King's Quest 2, original, not sure if complete, contains a single disk, a manual, and a technical support sheet

SSI's Unlimited Adventures, not complete, missing SSI catalog. Contains manual, disks, and tech support sheet

The Magic Candle III, Complete in Box

MegaTraveller I - Only disks and technical support sheet, no manual

MegaTraveller II - Complete in Box

Lords of Midnight III - Complete in Box

Might & Magic: World of Xeen, Complete in Box

Sid Meier's Covert Action, Complete in Box

---

DSC00113.jpg

Back