• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple External Hard Drive with A/UX and TransWarp 4340 For Sale

jrehmer

Experienced Member
Make reasonable offers via PM, first come first serve.

- Apple Macintosh Color Classic computer with Sonnet Presto Plus accelerator card. The Sonnet Presto Plus expands the system to a 68LC040 33Mhz with Ethernet port and additional 32MB RAM. That brings this Color Classic up to 42MB RAM and it is running OS 8.1! The Color Classic has an 80MB hard drive. Does *not* include Keyboard, Mouse, or anything but the computer itself. The case has great color (not much yellowing at all) but there is a crack on the front bezel. I will send pictures if you're interested in purchasing. The machine does need a new PRAM battery, and has a slight pink hue that is easily fixed with proper adjustment.

- Apple External Hard Drive (SCSI) which contains a 1GB IBM drive which has A/UX (version unknown, but I think 3.x) and System 7.6.1. The drive is in excellent working condition and the case has no major cracks or chips, but is yellowed unevenly.

- Applied Engineering TransWarp 4300 (4340) 40MHz accelerator card for the LC, LCII, Performa 400, and Color Classic. This is a 40MHz 68030 accelerator without FPU (though you can easily add one). It comes with the original box, manuals, and software. The card is in great condition and was only used in a non-smoking home. The card itself looks brand new. The box is missing one of the closing flaps and has some discoloration.

- Apple Adjustable Keyboard (without numerical pad). This item has really good cosmetics, no discoloration, but some of the keys seem to repeat when pressed. This may mean the keyboard just needs a good cleaning. I noticed that after pressing some of the keys several times the issue stopped which is why I'm guessing a really good cleaning will clear that up.

- Western Digital Preference 40MB SCSI drive made specifically for Apple II and early Macintosh computers. I believe this currently has some version of System 5 or 6 on it for early Macs.

All software below is for Macintosh computers.

- Microsoft Word 3.0 original disks

- Microsoft Excel 4.0 original disks

- Microsoft FoxPro 2.5 original disks

- Apple System 7.0.1 original installation disks

- AfterDark screen saver original disks

- Apple System Software Essentials Kit 1995 (2 CDs)

- Microsoft OLE2 (Final Version 2.01) (original CD)

Last edited:
Back