• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

I'm Back!

Got burned out on my other too expensive hobby. Ham Radio! The thrill of playing with my oldie goldie computers. What I have left I sold off a lot of them. But still have, TRS-80 Model IV, Tandy 1000a with my other XT-IDE controller, IBM PS/2 50z, And Compaq portable. Plus a IIGS I am trying to sell and a Power Mac g4. Oh and a Dell 386sx 25. That's it kids. Ain't much left.!!!...

As for you Stone. Anything Over 10 bucks is ok by me. I guess I have a lot of catching up to do! DOS lives on! has already passed me in the number of posts and he just signed up last year!

Got burned out on my other too expensive hobby. Ham Radio! The thrill of playing with my oldie goldie computers. What I have left I sold off a lot of them. But still have, TRS-80 Model IV, Tandy 1000a with my other XT-IDE controller, IBM PS/2 50z, And Compaq portable. Plus a IIGS I am trying to sell and a Power Mac g4. Oh and a Dell 386sx 25. That's it kids. Ain't much left.!!!...
Sold the PB 486, huh? :) Nice little machine that was... nearly brings a tear to my eye thinking about the day I rescued it from the local dump ;)

(Mainly because that was the same day that I rescued my Pet 2001-8! Which we still need to fix! hehe)

No I still have the PB. Want it back?

Barythrin: no not in packet radio at all. Vintage computing since the late 70's with my TRS-80 and heathkit et-3400

I've no use for it... It would just be ebay fodder for me. Not that a few extra bucks pocket cash would be a bad thing........... ;)

Back