• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted -- small beige CRT monitor & MS Office for Win 3.1

I have a desktop UNISYS PC running Windows 3.1. I need a small VGA CRT monitor to sit on top of it, no wider than 15".

I could also use some software, if any of you have versions of Office for Windows 3.1 that'd be great.

Thanks!

I have a small monitor, maybe 12"? I haven't measured it, or checked it out, it came with a bunch of monitors I picked up from FBI in early 07, been sitting in a discard stack ever since. Not even sure what kind of a plug it has on it. I moved it to the scrap pile just a few days ago, but since seeing the date let it lay(thinking a 75?). Do you want me to check it out? It's a Entre ECM-1228

I have some old Office versions that'll run on 3.1. Do you have to have them in the actual disk form or would images of the disks be fine?

I'm in Aurora Ohio. Le Bear -- do you have pictures of the monitor?
DOS lives on -- You can make copies of the disks. That'd be great. I can message you the exact address if you want it.

I have an actual Unisys Monitor, VGA think 14" , can take pics if you want. Works great :D Looks just like an early IBM PS/2 Monitor but with a Unisys nameplate.

Not a prob. I'll take some pics of it working tomorrow. Here's it atm, I need to find the detachable vga cord. Its somewhere round here. Its a weird one, has 1 pin hole missing on the hd15 connector so I cant reuse any of my extensions. Could use a lil cleaning but in pretty decent shape. Not very yellow, sorry thats my lighting. Ill take better pics when I show it working. No screen burn in btw. =)

IMAG1022.jpgIMAG1026.jpgIMAG1028.jpg

Edit: I am the 2nd owner of it, and I believe I still have the manual for it. Not sure... And the red thingy is a foil sticker, i used to put them on gear before storage, so I knew what worked and what didn't. Used to bring it to lanparties (anyone remember lanparties!) for doom2 as it was the smallest and lightest monitor I owned at the time. Was never used a ton otherwise. It also does not have a stand, although there might be one available not sure. This one definitely didn't come with one though. Sorry I dont have the box anymore, threw it away a few years ago. Build date of Jan 1990.

I might also still have my old Unisys keyboard and mouse, not sure if I kept those or not. I'll look for them if you are interested.

Last edited:
Good! I would also be interested in the keyboard & mouse as well...UNISYS stuff is really hard to find online nowadays and I don't like mixing different brands for my old systems!

Back