• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: Floppy drive for an IBM PS/2 Mod. 80 (8580-A31) and extra bezel.

[UFO]

Experienced Member
Hi there!

I am looking for a floppy drive with bezel for my PS/2 Mod. 80. Also, it would be great if I can find an extra bezel for my current drive. It would be better if the seller is from Europe, to have cheaper shippings costs.

I can pay with Paypal.

Thank you in advance!

Regards!

Last edited:
Is qthat the large button drive? If so I have a working Sony that came out of a model 70. And
I think I have the bezel as well. pm me for more info price shipping etc.

Seems like the only bezel I have for the model 80 is a small button hole type. DO me a favor measure the width of the bezel opening. Is it about 4 inches ot 4.5 inches.I need to know so I can send right one. BTW I have a spare of both button types so let me know in you PM to me. Yes I can take PayPal Also see pics for diff in large button and small. So your pick!

Attachments

• 100_0953.jpg
    100_0953.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_0956.jpg
    100_0956.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back