• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Desparation Sale please help

hitachi

EDIT 3: Atari 400 sold
EDIT 2: Compaq changed
EDIT: I'd like to add my cell phone number if you'd like to talk to me personally see end of post

I am in a lot of trouble. I have spent waaaayyyy too much on computers recently. I wasn't thinking about upcoming expenses, so. Get it while it's hot!
I will work with you to make it happen.

thanks
Adam

Apple //e
2 super serial cards
disk controller
printer interface
64k 80 col card
Disk ][ 1 and 2
Monitor ///
$100

American research Corporation 8088 PC With original box
2 keyboards with boxes one is chicony, not sure if that means anything
3.5 inch floppy
5.5 inch floppy
20mb hard disk
Amdek 310A monitor with original box
Scads of software including ARC-DOS 3.3
$150

Commodore 64
2 1541 drives, one partially working? it would load some programs, but not others?
C2N drive
lots of games, including ogre, promotional copy of the tolkien game, ms. pac man. Others
$60

Victor 9000
keyboard and monitor.
It turns on and displays a disk on the screen. I don't have boot disks so I can't verify it works.
$40

Atari 130xe
Yellowed, but in a uniform pattern
SIO2SD can provide SD with programs if necessary
Flashback 2 joystick
$60

SOLD Atari 400 SOLD
pacman
river raid
Gemstick joystick
410 cassette drive
$40

Ti-99 4/A with box
Parsec
Munch man
TI-Invaders
Personal Record keeping
Manuals
RF modulator
Joysticks
$45

TRS-80 Micro Color Computer with box
manual
$30

TRS-80 Color Computer 1
regular joystick
deluxe joystick
popcorn game
$30

TRS-80 Model III
maunal
TRSDOS
LDOS
$135

Mac SE
dual floppy
several games including chess and sim city
some of the games boot the computer, others can't
microsoft word
keyboard and mouse
$150

Atari 520ST
mouse
floppy drive
two disks
manuals
$100

Mattel Aquarius
In box with outer box for expander, game and ram expansion
night stalker
4k ram
expander with controllers
$60

Compaq Portable 101709
All in one unit, Looks fantastic
No software, but I can prove it works
$95

Coming soon!(these haven't got here, but are on the block as soon as they do)

Atari sc1224 monitor, supposed to work decent shape
$60

Amiga 500 (arriving tomorrow)
1084 monitor
Workbench 1.2
mouse
$180

TRS-80 color computer 1 (arriving today or tomorrow)
printer
floppy drives
cassette recorder
dust covers
$65

IF I've added right, prices for everything add up to $1360, that's right at where I am into it. I did NOT include what I paid for shipping in asking prices.
All except the coming soon items and the victor are in working condition. I don't keep crap around. If it didn't work, I didn't keep it.

If a big spender out there wants it all, I will knock the price down to $750(15 vintage machines for $800? for those watching at home, that's $50 per machine. All will be shipped insured.

Pics provided upon request, Items shipped out within 3 days. I'd prefer to keep it in the continent. Canada is ok, and I'd be ok shipping overseas if you want to pay for shipping.
Shipping from zipcode 68123

Thank you for your time
Adam
(402)598-1615

In case I didn't mention it before, I really need to liquidate. After liquidation, I still plan on keeping in touch with this awesome community, but probably just emulation, until I can get more stable.

Last edited:
There must be a typo in the pricing on the Compaq. From your other thread:

"Well, it did end up being 56 for just packing. In total it cost me 165. I figured that wasn't too bad considering the shape it was in... "​

So for $150, most of your shipping cost was covered. Unless the $150 is a typo. And I'm assuming it is the same machine.

Good luck with the sales.

You are correct. Prices have been changed to reflect that. I had written everything down beforehand and wrote 150 next to the 8088 and the compaq.
The total lot price was changed, as well as the discounted 'buy it all at once price'

Thank you

Adam

In case you wanted to see proof here's the amiga's auction listing
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Com..._Mainframes&hash=item27c7340189#ht_500wt_1093
the price I'm asking is lower than what I paid

The second TRS-80

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAP...69rF00%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_9297wt_1185

The 520ST and drive (bought as two separate items)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ata...Mainframes&hash=item3cc69b0736#ht_3815wt_1079
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ata...ccessories&hash=item53ed2603e4#ht_3570wt_1079

The SC1224 monitor
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-SC122...ultDomain_0&hash=item20c55c6da5#ht_500wt_1093

I just don't want there to be doubts.

Last edited:
It is ok - I don't think anybody expects accountant quality work. And if you put some work into the machines you should get something for that too ...

The Compaq caught my eye because I remember when it was available not too long ago - the drive to MSP would have been fairly local to me. I know what the shipping cost would be from your location now because of the work you put into getting it shipped the first time.

Amiga has arrived and sold the next day,

TRS-80 package arrived working as well as the sc1224 monitor

New price for the lot minus the amiga and 400

$450

anyone open to that?

Shipping would be tremendous, but Bellevue is a nice town if you want to come out and get all of it. I might consider meeting you somewhere.

I'm combining the 520st and sc1224 into a lot. I think it's more attractive that way. $150

If you don't like the price, make an offer.

I have decided to be open to certain trades because my family helped me with some of my financial issues.. but I no longer have storage space for all of these machines...

Thanks to all
Adam

Apple //e
2 super serial cards
disk controller
printer interface
64k 80 col card
Disk ][ 1 and 2
Monitor ///
$100 NOW $80

3.5 inch floppy
5.5 inch floppy
20mb hard disk
$150 NOW $100

Commodore 64
2 1541 drives, one partially working? it would load some programs, but not others?
C2N drive
lots of games, including ogre, promotional copy of the tolkien game, ms. pac man. Others
$60 NOW $45

Victor 9000
keyboard and monitor.
It turns on and displays a disk on the screen. I don't have boot disks so I can't verify it works.
$40 NOW $35

Atari 130xe
Yellowed, but in a uniform pattern
SIO2SD can provide SD with programs if necessary
Flashback 2 joystick
$60 NOW $50

Ti-99 4/A with box
Parsec
Munch man
TI-Invaders
Personal Record keeping
Manuals
RF modulator
Joysticks
$45 NOW $40

manual
$30 NOW $25

TRS-80 Color Computer 1
regular joystick
deluxe joystick
popcorn game
$30 NOW $25

TRS-80 Model III
maunal
TRSDOS
LDOS
$135 NOW $120

Mac SE
dual floppy
microsoft word
keyboard and mouse
$150 NOW $130

Atari 520ST and
Atari SC1224 monitor
mouse
floppy drive
two disks
manuals
$100(+$60=$160) NOW $120 for both

Mattel Aquarius
night stalker
4k ram
$60 NOW $40

Compaq Portable 101709
$95 NOW $75

TRS-80 color computer 1
printer
floppy drives
cassette recorder
dust covers
$65 NOW $50

If I've added correctly, the prices now total $935 individually

The College World Series is in town.. Make a trip of it, and score all of this equipment for $400
After having gotten rid of some things, it's made these pieces harder to hang on to.
For those who give a crap, I have severe OCD. If I don't have my collection exactly how it was when I started, I have to get rid of it all and start over.

Make offers.
Interested trades: digital trunking scanner, watches (vintage, modern, whatever, my little brother collects watches and I can give them to him)...

You have pictures anywhere? Commodore collectors might also be interested in the Victor 9000 btw.

This is going to be my final price drop. If they don't sell at these prices, I'm SOL

Apple //e
2 super serial cards
disk controller
printer interface
64k 80 col card
Disk ][ 1 and 2
Monitor ///
$50

3.5 inch floppy
5.5 inch floppy
20mb hard disk
$50

Commodore 64
C2N drive
$30

Victor 9000
keyboard and monitor.
*Pending sale.*

Ti-99 4/A with box
Parsec
Munch man
TI-Invaders
Personal Record keeping
Manuals
RF modulator
Joysticks
$20

manual
$15

TRS-80 Color Computer 1
regular joystick
deluxe joystick
popcorn game
$15

TRS-80 Model III
maunal
TRSDOS
LDOS
$70

Mac SE
dual floppy
microsoft word
keyboard and mouse
$75

Atari 520ST
mouse
floppy drive
two disks
manuals
$75 \/monitor included\/

Atari sc1224 monitor
free with computer

Mattel Aquarius
night stalker
4k ram
$30

Compaq Portable 101709
$50

TRS-80 color computer 1
printer
floppy drives
cassette recorder
dust covers
$30

$510 individually Buy it now for $300

Thanks for the help so far. I really just want this gone. The link to pictures is in the previous post, Let me know if you'd like any close up shots or anything.

Adam

This is going to be my final price drop. If they don't sell at these prices, I'm SOL

I'm really sorry to hear you are so desperate to sell all this kit. Specially considering the amount of money you are going to get for it amounts to no more than mere change -- I don't see how you could solve any big problem with that small amount of cash (unless you just need to leave some rented place in a hurry).

You are selling very specialized items, you need to expose them to a very big audience for some (not short) period of time, to get more money for them. I suggest you try eBay. But if you are in a hurry... hmmmm, is not like you are selling Coca-Cola shares...

He hasn't logged in since the 3rd.
I'm awaiting my atari that I paid for so I hope he got it shipped out.
These are firesale prices but I think he is on the level.

Later,
dabone

Pms have been replied to. Dabone's computer was shipped Monday.
I'm trying my best to get everyone taken care of

Thanks for your interest.
In Regards to Pepinno's comment,
Someone loaned me money to take care of things, the sooner I can pay them back, the better. I am also selling other things locally, as I collected other things as well.

Adam

Ok, I stand by what I said before, firesale prices, but on the level.
Today I got a Atari 130xe in the mail, with a nice sio2sd adapter, power supply and joystick.

Everything works great, and was well packed.

I've updated the sio2sd to the latest firmware, and replaced the software on the card with 4 16meg HD images running Mypicodos, that have a ton of games with a easy to use menu system. Right now I'm having a blast!

Thank you very much.

Later,
dabone

lol your collection still seems to be moving in the wrong direction. Ironic as it may seem, have you considered posting them for potentially inflated ebay prices?

Is this stuff still for sale? I'ed like to rescue the CoCo1 with disk drives. I PMed you a few days ago.

Back