• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Universal 8-bit ISA ROM Boards

I'll give up my 2nd pcb since Turbo really wants one, hate to hog 2.

If you do a 2nd batch, I can grab a 2nd then! Up to you Pearce :)

Hmm, late again.:)

Please put me down for one from your next run, Pearce.

I'd like to experiment with the PC. My old Amstrad had the OS in one ROM and a word processor and a spellchecker in two separate add-ons. Wonder, if that would work on a PC.

I've got a couple of these left. Shipped costs:

Europe - £11 for one, £18 for two
Elsewhere - £12 for one, £19 for two

This is £7 per kit plus £4 or £5 for shipping (depending on destination) by airmail and transaction fees.

Full info, assembly notes and programming utility available here.

I received my board yesterday, Nice and easy to assemble, Flashed the chip with the XT-IDE Universal Bios using the flash utility, All went very well, Tried the card in my old zenith and it works a treat, I can see this card being very usefull. Nice work James :)

I have requests for some more of these. Once I have ten I'll do another batch; hence if you would like one or more of these kits please send me PM.

--------------------------------

Shipped costs, as before:

Europe - £11 for one, £18 for two
Elsewhere - £12 for one, £19 for two

This is £7 per kit plus £4 or £5 for shipping (depending on destination) by airmail and transaction fees.

Full info, assembly notes and programming utility available here.

I get the message
Flash Chip: Unknown
Erasing Chip...OK,
Reading...32768 bytes Programming...,
Failed writing at Byte 0
Chip is a 39SF020 chip. Is this normal ?
Board is self manufactured but I can't find any visible faults.

Back