• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

wanted: working AMD K6-II 350mhtz cpu w/heatsink and cpu fan

oblivion

Veteran Member
looking for a working working AMD K6-II 350mhtz cpu w/heatsink and cpu fan. my paypal is a little messed up right now so i can only send a MO or concealed cash.

looking for a working working AMD K6-II 350mhtz cpu w/heatsink and cpu fan. my paypal is a little messed up right now so i can only send a MO or concealed cash.

I have one, but shipping will probably be an issue, I'm in Brazil. Why not ebay?

The closest I have is an AMD-K6-2+/500.

its a super socket 7 mb but it doesnt support anything higher then the 350mhtz amd k6-II

I have one, but shipping will probably be an issue, I'm in Brazil. Why not ebay?

ebay is a tad to pricy and the ones i saw ere chip only, theres a guy here thats kinda local thats selling one with the fan and all for $5 but i'll spend over that in gas driving there and back. if i can find one here for under $15 it would be worth it for the convience.

I have a K6-2 380 here literally collecting dust so I'd have to test it and find a heatsink to go with it.
It is 30MHz more than what you're looking for though, let me know if you're interested and I'll pull out my S7 board and see if the chip still works.

I have a K6-2 380 here literally collecting dust so I'd have to test it and find a heatsink to go with it.
It is 30MHz more than what you're looking for though, let me know if you're interested and I'll pull out my S7 board and see if the chip still works.

the board i'm getting doesnt support anything higher then k6-2 350 but i'm guessing a 380 would still work, it would just downclock it to 350?

I guess it depends on what FSB your board can to support, if your board only supports a 66MHz FSB then the 380MHz chip will run at 266MHz.
If your board supports a 100MHz then any K6-2 chip should be fine IIRC as long as the voltages are correct, I'm not 100% sure though so maybe someone more experienced with S7 can weigh in...

I know I could ship this item to you in Brazil for $5 - $7. Why can't you ship it here for roughly the same amount?

International shipping have a minimum price(I can't think a reasonable reason to explain it...), to USA is R$ 30,00 , what is about U$ 15.00. One more Brazil's crazy prices.

That board has a VIA MVP3, which should run 100Mhz FSB. The datasheet for the chipset indicates it can run chips up to 533Mhz. The TH99 listing for the board is clearly truncated and doesn't list all the jumper settings.

Back