• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: GRiD Compass, GRiDCase

Wanted: GRiD Compass, GRiDCase

• Forget it

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • If you're patient enough

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Sure there's plenty around

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Guillaume

Hello,

I'm looking for a GRiD laptop in working condition, ideally a 1101. Will consider other models as well.
I live in Thailand and will pay for shipping (if the laptop price is right of course).

The machine will be well cared for and used!
Accessories and other GRiD hardware (GRiDPad, Server, Compass Central, ...?) are welcome!

Hope there are some GRiD owners looking to spread and share their collection over here :D

Cheers,
Guillaume

Last edited:
I used to support the 8088 era GRiD laptops when I was working for ICI America's. I found this one for $2 at a local flea market, and amazingly found the matching power supply at a different booth the same day for $1. Talk about lucky.
thm_GRiD_1040_bootscreen-2.jpg

I used to have 5 or 6, but I gave them away, sorry. I only have the one left.

B

Back