• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

XT-IDE V2 PCBs are here!

Yay! Congratulations!

When you anticipate they'll be released?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

PS please post a picture!

Hi! The reordered batch of XT-IDE V2 PCBs will be here tomorrow Friday 31 Aug 2012. They will be identical to the previous boards. They are $12 each plus $2 shipping in the US and $5 elsewhere. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY FUNDS YET. I will make an announcement tomorrow and then we can start distributing these boards to their builders.

Andrew Lynch

Hi! The XT-IDE V2 PCBs have arrived! They are $12 each plus $2 shipping in the US and $5 elsewhere. Please send a PayPal to LYNCHAJ@YAHOO.COM and I will send your board(s) right away.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

PS, please make sure to mention XT-IDE and your *current shipping address* in your PayPal. Relying on my frazzled memory is hazardous!

To anyone waiting for the XT-CF board - problems identified in compatibility testing have delayed the project. I need to restart the testing cycle with some more prototypes. Hence if you're waiting for an XT-IDE board, please don't put off purchasing Andrew's excellent XT-IDEv2 PCBs for that reason (my launch is some months away).

Hi
Thanks for the update. Good luck with your build and test. I certainly can relate as to how frustrating and difficult it can be at times. You've got a great project and I am looking forward to turning over the reins to you!

Andrew Lynch

So, on this latest batch of PCBs, am I to understand it's a first-come-first-served general availability, or would I need to get in a queue for one somewhere? I'd like to finally get around to building one of these, but I haven't really been keeping up with how the ordering process works...

Hi

There are plenty of XT-IDE V2 PCBs remaining. This would be a good time to get your board(s) while they are available. Even if you plan to get someone else to assemble, build and test your XT-IDE V2 you will need the PCB to get that started.

Please contact me at LYNCHAJ@YAHOO.COM and include your vintage-computer.com name/handle in the email so I can keep the discussion straight. The XT-IDE V2 PCBs are $12 each plus $2 shipping in the US or $5 elsewhere. Please send a PayPal with your current shipping address, mention XT-IDE V2, and your VCF name to LYNCHAJ@YAHOO.COM and I will send your board right away.

Andrew Lynch

Hi
There are three (3) XT-IDE V2 PCBs left. If you want any of this batch of PCBs please let me know soon as I anticipate these will be gone in the next day or so. I probably won't be ordering another batch for a while. Please contact me if you have any questions at LYNCHAJ@YAHOO.COM

Andrew Lynch

Are there any XT-IDE boards available? If not when do you think you will be ordering the next batch?

Hi
All the XT-IDE V2 PCBs are gone. I am not sure when the next batch will be ordered. If you would like to be on the waiting list please send an email to LYNCHAJ@YAHOO.COM with "XT-IDE V2" in the subject and I will include your name.

Andrew Lynch

Back