• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

A good tidy up

tezza

Veteran Member
Not my collection but rather my Articles and Projects (blog) Index page. Being in chronological order is one thing, but it was getting so I couldn't find the things I'd written when I wanted to refer to them!

Anyway, much tidier now even if it's nothing fancy as far as formatting goes.

Tez

It is a nice-looking blog page, but I can see how you might have trouble finding stuff with no search capability, at least I didn't see any search window anywhere on the page :)

It is a nice-looking blog page, but I can see how you might have trouble finding stuff with no search capability, at least I didn't see any search window anywhere on the page :)
Hi Doug, No, no search window and I'm not going to put in one. In some ways the index page is redundant as my analytics tell me >95 of visitors come straight to individual pages via search engines. The index is probably most useful to me personally so I can refer to what I've done in the past. Others interested in my ramblings about a specific machine might find it helpful though.

Tez

Last edited:
Man, where do you put all of these computers??? ;)
It's nice to see some guys writing about vintage computers. Nice site!

Man, where do you put all of these computers??? ;)
It's nice to see some guys writing about vintage computers. Nice site!

Thanks. They are all stored in shabby-looking boxes so are only impressive when on the web or when I drag them out for play or work. One day I hope to exhibit them though. They can be seen out of their boxes under the collection link in my signature.

Tez

I ended up writing my own search program, Google's appliance is kind of "meh". My site is basically a search engine, I use the search a lot. I keep my chip inventory online in particular.

Last edited:
Back