• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Picked up my first HP 200LX!

Nice finding and for a good price!I have 2 of them-both with 2MB of memory:the first cost me about 100$ from ebay 7 years ago and the second one 30 euros from a local seller.Nice video and the case is very interesting!

Wow, saw your video and didn't realise you were a user here. Great find, and that's a neat case for it. I cooud maybe use a case like that for my little Compaq thing that's a bit like it (time for a small project :D ) Great find!

Yeah, I've been looking for one of these locally for about 2-3 years. When I saw the ad for it (along with some other survey equipment), I couldn't even recognize it from the picture because of the Entelechy case (which I had never even heard of before). But sure enough, it was there. The seller said of all the equipment he was selling, he thought this would be the least likely to sell and was wondering what use I could possibly have for it.

This site apparently still sells the Entelechy case: http://www.palmtoppaper.com/store/asp/product.asp?product=177

Very nice. Love palmtops (probably because I didn't have to use them though) lol. From what I hear that serial port on the right although it's a micro connector it's standard and one can make their own serial cable for it. I think it's a standard pinout just smaller.

Back