100_2827.jpg TRS 80 Computer Programs
100_2826.jpg TRS -80 Language Programming

Books Manuals Continued:

100_2825.jpg TRS 80 Programming Applications
100_2824.jpg Programming Book
100_2823.jpg Speech Sound
100_2822.jpg Basic Conversion Handbook
100_2821.jpg Dot Matrix Printer Manual

It depends how they're stored. A year ago I tested out a few cassettes (audio) I had from childhood. Interestingly enough at first it didn't play, I tried a different tape player and it was really quiet and I thought perhaps the tapes were worn, I tried a 3rd player and they were fine. So ironically these cassettes from the 80s were all fine and I had trouble with 3 players.

Heh, that is strange, they've been kept in their cassette cases for almost 20 years!! Just collecting dust, 90 percent of the cassettes would be games. By presented logic, they should work I suppose.

Just individually typed every single item into E-bay, and to my surprise have learned I could possibly bring in some good money for this stuff!! Some of the things listed havent brought up any e-bay results, or even google search results ?, does this mean they're rare ? or am I jumping to conclusions >.< ? ..I think the next step would be to set up an E-bay account!!

It's possible but look for completed auctions vs listings. A lot of folks list things for higher prices and they never sell. Also just because it sold for that much once doesn't necessarily mean it will again unless you find a few auctions indicating so. As much as a lot of folks dislike ebay nickel and diming all their customers it does have the most coverage. Alternatively if you aren't in dire need of the most money but looking for a good home for the stuff you could post it for no fee at the auction site Erik (VCGM) has here. Let us know if you go that route. I like to follow along on some stuff just to see what it ends up at regardless of my personal (or lack there-of usually) funds.

Haha, I agree, the listings I had come across were overly priced. My intention wouldn't be to rip anybody off, I have way too much of a conscience for that. But on the other hand, it would be nice to have a bit of money considering my luck with money isn't that great >.>!! From whatever I have left over, I will most certainly auction off free!! Thanks for the feedback Barythrin, and will keep you posted on how everything works out!!

As Heather says, I know there's at least one member on AmiBay that's been looking for a PAL CoCo2 for approximately forever. I'm gonna send him a link...

Let us know the auctions if you do go that route (or point us to your account). You may have some folks here who might be closer to ya to make it interesting. That's also something I didn't initially notice was your location. I'm also not sure how much value US vs England would have.. I would think they might be more scarce in England but I don't know for sure. Best of luck!

Back