• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Apple II Keybord parts

Jimmy

Veteran Member
I am trying to locate some Apple II Keyboard parts. The plastic raised power switch and some others.

If anyone has any for sale for trade, I would really apprecaite it.

Sorry about the subject line, did not see I had missed the A in keyboard until I had posted.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Last edited:
I am trying to locate some Apple II Keyboard parts. The plastic raised power switch and ....

You have just asked for the holy grail in replacement parts on an Apple II. People, myself included, have been know to buy whole systems at top $$$$ (when a simple II plus goes for $50, you might spent $500 on an early example that has it) just to get that raised power key or an early datanetics keyboard, pre daughter board.

I'm not sure you will find a trade, be ready to spend a lot of money for it. I know what I would spend for one if had a $5000 rev 0 Apple II missing the raised power button and that's all that is needed to make it perfect.

Good luck,
Corey

Corey:

Thanks for the advice and well wishes. I really had not idea what a replacment part would cost. I did figure I would have to purchase a non working system to get the part.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Sorry to have burst your bubble. I am just a realist, and wanted you to understand of you find one at almost any price you will want to buy it. I do say almost any price, I'm sure there are limits.

Good luck,
Corey

Back