• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

SIMMS 72 PIN 8MB or 4MB 80ns - Parity or L40sx memory

jdulac

Experienced Member
Let me know if you you may have this. Looking to upgrade my L40sx.

Yes it has to be 80ns and must be parity. I tried the modifications that are posted online with some other ram with no success so now I am going to look for the exact specifications. I forget the height limit but I think it was posted somewhere.

I have one Toshiba THM362020ASG-80 8MB 72 Pin SIMM and one Motorola MCM36200ASG70.

I also have lots of 4MB 72 Pin SIMMs and some other 8MB and 16MB but I think they're all non-parity.

Stone are those first two you mentioned parity modules? Are they normal height?

Just read the height restriction is one inch. This is important as the chips lay in place.

Stone what is the height of the modules? I will take them if they are 1" or less.

They are both 1 1/8" or 30mm. in height. I have plenty of 1"ers but I think they're all non-parity. Can't have parity with 8 chips on the stick, right?

Yeah they have to 1"ers. As far as parity I never know until I do google search on the actual part number.

I have a ton of 72 pin , I will look at them.
example :
1" height, 8MB 2M X 32 60ns 5.0V 11ER - J11EROE1VNK this has 4 chips on it, just the first one I pulled out the box.
another one
Samsung KMM5322208AU-7 SAMSUNG 8MB 60NS 72-PIN EDO NON-PARITY SIMM MEMORY MODULE
sorry this one does not meet your request, but I will dig thru them tonight and list them.

Last edited:
Back