• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Monitor Crystal SCan 1024NI or equal wanted to buy/rent/sell

offgridman

I have a old gate way 2000 P4D-66 that I need a monitor for. It came with a crystal scan 1024NI
I will buy one or any other monitor someone has that will work on it.
251six053075 is my telephone.
Warren
offgridman at gmail dot com

I need to keep this machine running for about another year and then I will make someone a sweet deal on it the box that is if you want to loan/rent/sell me a working monitor to keep it usable until I finish this project.

I had a busted Crystal Scan 1024NI. Internals were shot. It's just a standard VGA tube monitor. Any modern LCD should do the trick. Or any TV with a VGA connector.

I have a Gateway 2000 VX-700 monitor. Not for sale or anything, but you can use it for a while if you need. What's your location? What kind of project are you doing with the GW2K computer?

The gateway is running a fire alarm system as a annunciator display on a 30 year old Honeywell fire alarm system to show the guards where the fire is. The system is so old it is amazing that it operates.
The IT department is so afraid that if they touch anything it will never reboot. I am the guy in charge of replacing the fire alarm system. I really need this old system to continue working. It may be as long as October 2014 before I finish installing all the new systems. Are you sure you want to loan me your monitor for that long. It would be on 24/7.
I am in south Alabama. If you want I can check they may be willing to give someone who helps the gate way computer when we are done. I might have to wipe out and format the drive though.

Just go to any store that sells computer hardware (even Wal-Mart will do) and buy the cheapest LCD monitor you can find. Plug it in to the computer's VGA connector, turn it on, and it will work.

Back