• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

35 Pin low-profile 1Mb RAMs...

leeb

Veteran Member
Title pretty much says it all!
A Panasonic-made RAM for some of their laptops... and others.
Need them in pairs at the very least... a single pair would be nice!
:D

35 pin? I didn't know those existed.

Hence the reason they are so difficult to find :D

AFAIK, Panasonic was the only one to do it...
The 1500 and 2810 (Panasonic CF-270 'Business Partner' and its variants) are 35-pin.

I have the info I need to attempt to build some (and have tried before) but I would still like to have more 'originals'... for testing/comparison in the future.

Long-awaited BUMP!!!

Still looking for these... even attempting to design some!
BIG problem in getting the routing done, particularly doing it the way they did!
(I actually got 2 in a machine I bought, and rung one out to see how the pins went to the edge connector... but the routing software locks up when I try to get it to lay traces!!!)

So far Panasonic has not been much help in finding any... but I hope to get a bit more 'in their face' soon!
:D

I see everybody's forgotten me. :(

Still looking, waiting and hoping that someone will find some weird sticks of RAM that dont fit 'normal' machines and realize that they are what Im looking for!

Still no-go on the routing of my attempt... but still tryin'! :D

Back