• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Otrona Atache – Collector’s Bundle

joekster

Experienced Member
Before I send this to the 'Bay, thought I'd offer it here.

Includes everything pictured:

Computer #1:
Complete with Rev. D Motherboard, Dual-Drives, Keyboard and Cable
Above-Average Cosmetic shape with no significant cracks, scratches, rust, or discoloration.

Computer #2:
Complete (except power supply and keyboard cable) with Rev. C Motherboard, Dual-Drives, and Keyboard
Average cosmetic shape with some cracks, but no significant scratches, rust or discoloration.

One full set of manuals:
Operator’s Guide, Valet Guide, Basic-80, Wordstar-Plus, Charton Guide

Set of software including originals and “demo”.

LSR (USR?, US Robotics) Modem with power adapter – Unknown speed.

The system does not work as-is – will need repair. Everything looks in good shape with no leaking caps. When power is applied, the fan spins and I can hear the disk drives click. But, I get nothing on the screen…

$220 +ship(at cost) +paypal(if applicable). Open to offers and trades.
Shipping weight is 49lbs from zip code 33467 - see www.usps.com for prices.

ot_1.jpgot_2.jpgot_disk_man.jpgot_kbd.jpgot_lsr.jpg

Didn't these have the option for an 8088 board or something along that line? Also would you be willing to sell just one? or is it a pair?

Yes, these did have an 8086 (better than 8088) option. It was ms-dos compatible, but not really IBM PC compatible. The systems I have can accept the card, but I don't have one... Since I only have one of some items (manuals, disks, power supply), it would seems better to sell as one lot. However, I wouldn't be opposed to splitting as long as I can get rid of everything...

Back