• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

A bunch of floppy drive cables wanted

Unknown_K

Veteran Member
Looking for a few (or many) floppy drive cables (2 drive connectors and a decent length).

Located in Ohio/USA and I have Paypal.

I ran out of cables somehow. You can get IDE ones on ebay for $1 each shipped but I didn't see any floppy ones in a decent length.

Stone: can you PM we with pricing and quantity of those cables?

If we're grabbing stuff from opposite ends of the wormhole what happens when... :)
Guess we'd stretch those cables or maybe they'd even split and replicate like a dividing cell? But no fear, I won't grab anything until you're done :)

Which connectors is the OP looking for?

I found some, must have had issues with the last Ebay search I did before posting here. I needed some cables for more modern machines and a few with the old edge connectors for older machines. Still surprised you can buy quantities of these things still new decades after anyone really used a floppy drive.

I have a bunch of these. How many do you need and do you need the cables that have the old 5.25" connectors?

Back