• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Double Dragon 1 DOS, 2 5.25 360 Kb disks version

skouris33

Experienced Member
Hi! I'm looking for Double Dragon 1 for DOS, the 2 360 Kb disks set for very long time, could you possibly help me? Thank you!

Please tell me If I'm posting something wrong, I would like to ask you if I can obtain it as abandonware download from somewere or it is prohibited? Thanks

Theoretically we don't link to those type of sites so we don't get the forums in any legal trouble. However sometimes someone might private message you with a solution. I would think a google search might get you some results though if you look for some sort of dos game collection or archive, but a lot of those aren't disk images.. they're just the games.

I tried out my disk images, this port really stinks. No music, no Tandy 3-voice sound support, crap hit detection, poor controls, no CPU speed throttling whatsoever and the 16-color graphics lack detail in the character sprites. On the plus side, the CGA graphics are surprisingly sharp. Typical second-rate European port.

I know, this port is very bad, but it was one of the first games I had for my first computer. If you could help me i'd really apreciate it

I know, this port is very bad, but it was one of the first games I had for my first computer. If you could help me i'd really apreciate it

But if the disk image of 5.25" DD1 is ok, I can attach it for you by PM.

If you could do that I would be very grateful! Please tell me if I should do something to PM me because I'm new to the forum, thanks!

Back