• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Anyone need MCA Ethernet adapters?

Ya they did. I don't think I have any left at my parent's place, come to think of it I don't know if I have any MCA computers left at all.

-J

40 cards, by my count! - this auction of 20, plus a previous one that we missed. Sometimes I'm amazed at the "finds" that crop up :)

This is good. When OP posted MCA ethernet adapters I figured they'd go fast. I'm not interested in PS/2 stuff personally, but on behalf of everyone else thanks for posting them (and at a decent price too).

Nope I just had the box of 20.

I'd like to see an "in use" picture if possible :)

PS: The auction was up for several weeks before I posted it here... no action. After I posted it here they all went quick!

-J

Targeting the correct crowd helps sell. My PS/2 machine collection isn't expanding but those cards were a pretty deal and will probably find a home in a model 50. I actually do a search for MCA cards once a month or so, surprised I didn't see those.

Targeting the correct crowd helps sell. My PS/2 machine collection isn't expanding but those cards were a pretty deal and will probably find a home in a model 50. I actually do a search for MCA cards once a month or so, surprised I didn't see those.
As was I; I had just done a search for "mca" and "microchannel" just a few days prior to this post!

Ahh yes; the joys of the local post office being closed on Saturdays.

x1dh.png

Back