• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

[WANTED] Macintosh II Original ROMs (with 97851DB6 checksum)

I'd like to note that this specific user in question (5247846) has a history of expecting kind people on the Internet to obtain/fix/assist with ridiculous requests. The user in question also has a habit of being infamously thick and arrogant when his requests are not met within 15 minutes.

I'd like to place a reward of one giant cookie to whoever manages to get his internet service disconnected :>

You thought wrong.
I think you've gotten conked on the head recently, or you've just been lying to us about this whole MESS Team thing.

5247846 said:
Topic Title: (WANTED) Macintosh II Video Card (part no. 820-0198 ) ROM
Please help me! I just want to help the MESS team with that ROM image!

5247846 said:
Topic Title: WANTED: IBM Personal System/2 ROM BIOS images
I just want to submit them to the MESS team.

Topic Title: [WANTED] Macintosh II Original ROMs (with 97851DB6 checksum)
Sorry for requesting them, but I know they're really rare.
I'm just trying to help the MESS team.

5247846 said:
Topic Title: (WANTED) IBM PCG ROM Images
Can you guys help me?
I really need the PGC CGA font emulation ROM to send it to the MESS team!

I think you've gotten conked on the head recently, or you've just been lying to us about this whole MESS Team thing.

5247846 acts on other site as "win95fan" on BA and MDL, "Javier Donoso" on MESS Message board.
They must be same person. (His real name may be Javier Donoso Caro "http://www.youtube.com/user/5247846" )
I think the best way is to ignore him.

5247846 acts on other site as "win95fan" on BA and MDL, "Javier Donoso" on MESS Message board.
They must be same person. (His real name may be Javier Donoso Caro "http://www.youtube.com/user/5247846" )
I think the best way is to ignore him.

Is there a reason you are re-hashing a 3 year old thread, that has long since died, the user in question was banned from here ages ago!

Back