• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Get my book "Classic Computing" free!

David,
The link to download the pdf from Dropbox seems to not work for me. Is there another location it's located?

Thanks,
Corey

David,
The link to download the pdf from Dropbox seems to not work for me. Is there another location it's located?

Thanks,
Corey

Everyone, Dropbox suspended my account based on bandwidth usage! So, that's a good thing, the way I see it, as too many people were trying to download the file. In any case, I have upgraded to a "Pro" account now, so it should be OK now. Thanks everyone, go for it, I'm very happy to get my eBook out there to a greater audience.

Best,

David Greelish
Computer Historian, Writer & "The Oldest - Bright Young Star of Comedy!"

about.me/davidgreelish
linkedin.com/in/davidgreelish

Thanks David, this will be a great read. I've listened to most of the RCR podcasts and also to your new History of Personal Computing podcast. Keep up the good work.

I don't have the ability but do you want to keep it just there or could someone here theoretically archive it to alleviate your bandwidth costs? Thanks as always for making it available and your active support in the community!

I didn't know it was you! I got a copy of "Historically Brewed" in Bozeman MT whilst on vacation in 1995. I read, reread and re-reread it until it was worn out! Thank you for a really great magazine!

Got my free .pdf and really, I don't know exactly what to say... Amazing effort-result, already considering the "real thing"

And from me too; great read so far!

Always gratifying to read that Bits and Bytes made a difference (I was involved in its production); maybe not everyone is aware that there was a sequel, Bits and Bytes 2:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHBSleF-26L9DYYnUZdD3D-Ja98VxBlpB

Oh yeah! "Bits and Bytes" is so great! I just love it, and I've rewatched it dozens of times - just since I've been able to. Before it was on YouTube, I think I got my DVD copies from another fan about seven years ago.

Yep thanks, finally was able to download it. Strange, I had to use a real computer. I couldn't download it using my mobile devices.

Cheers,
Corey

Back