• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Looking for Commodore 64's for purchase

MVSHCF

Hello,
I am looking to purchase multiple Commodore 64's.... Can anyone point me in the right direction? Units do not need to function but need to be in decent cosmetic condition.

Ebay is a good place to start. Also check the postings on Craigslist, there is a chance you'll find some local vendor(s) with equipment on sale. Other than that it can come to doing the rounds on local Goodwill and other thrift stores.

-- RP

Yep, what OS9Dude said. I see a bunch come up on eBay, along with VIC-20s. Not always priced appropriately, but there are quite a few. You can set up an automatic daily search at eBay which will email you the results; it's pretty handy.

Check ShopGoodwill.com, and Craigslist. You can use one of the many Craigslist automated search tools to help.

Yes loads on Ebay but watch out as some of the prices can get pretty high. Are you looking for the original 'Breadbin' one or the 64c? As the above poster said, if you want them dirt cheap then it's yard sales, thrift stores and Craigslist. You could even join a local Commodore club!

If they don't need to be functional, you can start a collection of empty cases and dead keyboards. Should be plenty around, and shipping would be less without the guts or the power supply brick.

where are you how many do you need? I have a dozen or so available...but they're parts units. Do you need the motherboards or just the exterior shells?
b

Back