• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Tektronix PM203 personality module / 68000 / 64 pin PDIP

BBenchoff

Title says it all, I'm looking for the Tektronix PM203 Personality Module for the 68000 in the 64-pin PDIP package. It connects to a Tek 1240 logic analyzer to read all the address, data and control signals.

It doesn't actually need to be the 64 pin PDIP; there were a few PGA and other packages. If you have a PM203 module that can read a 68000 bus (not a 68008 or 68010), send me a PM.

I bought one of these 68k disassemblers for the 1240, and also lacking the interface board. It isn't a simple interface, it sorts out things like which is an opcode fetch, not so easy with a 68k. I did try to make one, from scratch, but gave up. Best look for another disassembler.

Back