• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Peanut Butter Panic for Tandy Color Computer 2

TheGrandPubaa

Hi all. My girlfriend used to have a Tandy CoCo 2 when she was a kid, so i'm trying to sort of recreate bits and pieces of what she had at the time as an Xmas present. I was hoping somebody might have or might be able to lead me towards acquiring a copy of Peanut Butter Panic. I'd prefer it CIB but i'm willing to take just the cassette tape itself. I recently made a deal to acquire a CoCo 2 at a very good price, and actually having PBP in person would be a real treat, I think.

Any offers or leads are much appreciated, thanks.

Hi,

So far, I haven't been able to find anything other than the US manual. In fact, i've seen very few cassette games for the CoCo at all(but I guess that's not surprising given the age). To your knowlege, would the Australian copy you have run on a US system or would there be timing issues(50/60hz)? Is it just the tape itself or do you have the box/manual? And probably the most important question, how much would you want?

Thanks.

Who else but Mav would have just the exact obscure, unopened, sealed trs-80 cassette that op needs? :)

Back