• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Ye Olde IBM 3852 Color Inkjet Printers - Model 1, Model 2 and new Ink!

Last call ... $20 + shipping for both printers and ink. After that, I'll either lower my price or recycle them.

They are definitely 'rare' in the sense that not many are left. But that doesn't make them particular desirable or valuable. ;-) Who knows, you might be the lucky person who is holding them when evidence for a giant patent case is needed.

I just feel bad tossing them, but I've been holding them for too long. (Multiple years, plus two house moves.)

Cheers,
Mike

Hmm, I wish... not enough space or time, but I sure did enjoy that one time I was able to print something from DOS. Even without time I'd jump on it if I had anywhere to put one besides on my bed. Do feel sad for them though, sometimes peripherals have a harder life than the computer itself.

Just in case anybody was curious ... the printers have a new home now.

Back