• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Scans of some DEC sales lit, Programmers ref cards, PDP/RSX info etc

I have Adobe Acrobat, so I can merge the front/back files into a single PDF file.

Chris-UK: Note that the sales literature didn't assemble well from the separate PDFs. Most are left-right edge clipped :-<. I've reassembled them in portrait-mode and run them through OCR. PM me if you'd like to post those instead. They're still large-ish, but sending them to whomever as mail-attachments should work fine (largest is ~5.2MB). I'll need to target a non-VCF account somewhere, of course.

On your next go-round it would be better if the left-right edges weren't clipped to the very start/end of the text. Don't know if you have any control over that behavior in your scan device?

Thanks for creating and sharing all of these!

paul

Chris-UK: Note that the sales literature didn't assemble well from the separate PDFs. Most are left-right edge clipped :-<. I've reassembled them in portrait-mode and run them through OCR. PM me if you'd like to post those instead. They're still large-ish, but sending them to whomever as mail-attachments should work fine (largest is ~5.2MB). I'll need to target a non-VCF account somewhere, of course.

On your next go-round it would be better if the left-right edges weren't clipped to the very start/end of the text. Don't know if you have any control over that behavior in your scan device?

Thanks for creating and sharing all of these!

paul

I would like to accept your offer of the reworked PDFs...I have PMed you.

I originally scanned these quite a long time ago and now have a rather better (larger) scanner and so I'll rescan these as soon as time permits.

chris

Back