• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by alejack12001

1. alejack12001

Is this motherboard no longer usable?

Here is one that will make you laugh. I was using the wrong Landmark tool. I had an XT model instead of the AT model. So, I will try again.
  2. alejack12001

Well number 1 is possible. I downloaded the Landmark software version 1.2 from Archive.org. I then flashed the binaries odd/even on to 82128 EPROMS. The Award BIOS were labeled HI/Low. I found a correlation of odd/even with hi/low in the minuszerodegrees website.Odd is Hi and Even is Lo. Nope...
  3. alejack12001

AT&T 6300 - 25-pin Monitor Model?

Typical keyboards are AT&T 301/302. The AT&T 301 is probably the easier model to get as opposed to the 302. You can google the AT&T 301/302 as see what I am referring to. Monitors AT&T 313 is the monochrome; while the AT&T 318H/319 are enhanced color. All use the DB-25 pin connector. Power for...
  4. alejack12001

Well the CGA/Composite video didn't produce even a flicker on the Panasonic TV that I had using the composite connection. I am not sure the video card is good or not. I removed the ROM's from the Award BIOS motherboard and substituted the Landmark ROM's. I made sure that they were correctly...
  5. alejack12001

If this is programmable. The chip[ is soldered to the motherboard. So, getting it off may be a challenge especially with my Parkinson's directed tremors. Is there a way to re-program it?
  6. alejack12001

Internet restored. The recommendation of Ruud’s Landmark diagnostics has a couple of problems for me. The first is that Landmark doesn’t support VGA card, according to Chuck(G), which I would be using in the test. I do have CGA card, but, I don’t have a CGA monitor. Now, because I don’t have a...
  7. alejack12001

I received your message. My apologies the internet is down again where I live. Verizon Fios cable was cut when neighbor installed a fence. Temporary cable fails a lot. When cable is restored I will respond.
  8. alejack12001

AT&T 6300 - 25-pin Monitor Model?

No sir, I don't. You might post an inquiry and see if the forum membership might have something like that. On Winworldpc see link (https://winworldpc.com/product/att-system-v-unix/2-x) is AT&T System V UNIX 2.x. However, according to Winworldpc the UNIX requires a 386 machine. There was a...
  9. alejack12001

I have an issue with a IBM PC-XT/286 that uses a Baby AT motherboard that seems to be hung up within POST. First, this is not an actual IBM PC-XT/286 motherboard. The motherboard is made by Informtech International Inc as a Baby AT 80286 10-MHz with 1-MB RAM. The motherboard uses Chips and...
  10. alejack12001

Comparison between mTCP's NetDrive and EtherDFS

I trigger a script to bring up the server using the "netdrive serve" command. I let the command default to the port specified and the IP of the server with the image file created a head of time. The display doesn't seem to show a Control + C command to stop the server. However, now that you have...
  11. alejack12001

NetDrive works very well and with the UDP as the protocol the delivery to the server is very fast even with the largest files housed on the vintage machine. Is there a command on the server side that will stop the server without rebooting the machine? My server is running on a Raspberry Pi 5...
  12. alejack12001

I'll be able to check this out next week. Thank you.
  13. alejack12001

This program is great and really fast as my uploads where done in seconds as opposed to the EtherDFS. Is there a way to shutdown the server to possibly quit from one image to a different image? For example I have setup an image X; I have populated image X but now I want to use image Y and I...
  14. alejack12001

Oh, okay. I miss that when I read it. Thank you.
  15. alejack12001

Mr Mbbrutman: I have one more question for you. In your second video, you referred to a CALCULON as part of the clients ability to connect with the server. MSDOS 6.22 don't have this command and doesn't know what I am referring to when I trigger the netdrive connect to the server via the port...
Back