• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

aplmak's latest activity

• aplmak
    aplmak replied to the thread Oki Microline 192 Plus Help!.
    Yes!!! You know your stuff!! I changed it to 1200 baud and worked like a charm! No garbage printed after page 5 anymore! Thank you...
  • aplmak
    It may be the buffer on my system. Because come to think of it I had the same issues with a laser printer I had hooked up. Maybe...
  • aplmak
    Furball got a question for you. So I printed a semi long document. It had issues on page 5. Started printing nonsensical stuff and even...
  • aplmak
    Yes I had 2 that were missing an EPROM. Not the originals from this post that were missing the second dip switch set. Those are...
  • aplmak
    Furball.. so here is my original card. I added the EPROM socket and then the 64K chip and burned what was on the other boards chip on...
    • IMG_9929.jpg
  • aplmak
    And can I just copy the EEPROM and add a socket to the other board to add one? I see all the chips and components are there.. just...
  • aplmak
    Fireball hey what is this EPROM on the serial card used for? I dumped it.. just not sure what it does. The other card I have that’s the...
    • IMG_9927.jpeg
  • aplmak
    Furball, Wow a lot of very useful information you have provided here!!! I'm sure since you have documented now all of this in this...
    • Oki Chip.jpg
    • IMG_9898.jpg
    • IMG_9895.jpg
    • IMG_9890.jpg
  • aplmak
    I’ve inserted bent pins, inserted reversed hi’s and lo’s… but never backwards! Jeeesh! Will never make that mistake again 😡
  • aplmak
    Nevermind I totally messed up! I inserted the two ROMS backwards!! What a dumb mistake. I don’t think I’ve ever messed this up with...
  • aplmak
    Furball Hey I dumped the ROMS from two boards... I have two of the STD boards.. both the same ROM Data and version when doing a ROM...
  • aplmak
    Furball any ideas on these ROM versions? I have 2 ML 192’s. One is IBM F/W 01.01 and the other is STD F/W 02.01 Is there a better one...
    • IMG_9887.jpeg
  • aplmak
    Furball.. that’s so funny about feeling salty on the converter! You definitely seem to know your stuff on these microlines. I myself am...
  • aplmak
    Thank you furball I’ll stick with the serial card. Wish me luck lol.. I had one of these printers back in the early 90’s and an Epson...
  • aplmak
    *modem7! Yes you found it. Thank you soooo much! Guess this board isn't the one I need (the first board indicated in Appendix C). It is...
Back