• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Arnuph1s

1. A

GVP Impact Series II hard disk prep

Hello everyone. I have an Amiga 2000 with the GVP Impact series II card installed and a 1.2 GB HDD installed. For some reason I cannot install WB to it. The prep tools report an error -1 when opening SCSI. The drive is pre-formatted to amiga so when I boot WB from floppy I can see it and copy...
  2. A

Looking for working Acorn A5000 or Risc-PC 600

Of all the computers I have owned, the later Acorn line were probably the most impressive I have encountered. I still regret parting with them and moving to a PC. Would love to have one again to enjoy. However, since I am now in the US, there is no trace of them here. So, looking ideally for a...
  3. A

Looking for Amiga 2000(US)

Not sure when this post will show up as they seem to vanish into the abyss of pending moderation... Anyway, looking for a nice, working Amiga 2000. Unit must be clean and have keyboard/mouse. Not battery damage and a later rev motherboard. Would be nice if it had a HD and flicker fixer but not...
  4. A

Looking for Commodore SX-64 (US)

Must be in nice condition and working. If you have one to sell let me know! Thanks!
  5. A

Commodore 4032-12 dead screen

Hello everyone. I have a Pet on the way (4032-12) that powers up with a chirp but displays nothing on screen. Wanted to post early as I am new here and my posts sometimes get stuck in mod limbo. Would love some help in troubleshooting this classic machine to get it up and running. Assuming...
  6. A

FreHD case

I fitted my Model 3 with a FreHD board. Big thank you to Ian Marvic for hooking me up and for many patient replies to my emails for getting the Model III up and running. You are a true gentleman and your help has been much appreciated. Ran the 5v from the floppy connector outside the case. Works...
  7. A

M4 Power Supply Question

So I got this nice, working M4 off Ebay for a respectable price. Came with a DMP 120 Printer, external floppy drive and dust covers for all three. Works 100% in model III mode at least. Still sourcing some M4 disks to test the M4 mode. I plan to pop in a new crt (amber or green if I can't find...
Back