• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Atari

1. A

Macintosh Performa 630CD Disk error

I have a Macintosh Performa 630CD, I use for solitaire. This morning I put in my solitaire disk and the disk pops it out and I get an error box saying that it cannot read the disk, would I like to format it. I said no. I also tried another disk thinking maybe the disk was bad, but it did the...
  2. A

Atari tape drive

I went to habitat for humanity on Friday and saw an Atari tape drive. This is the white and silver one and was marked .50 I was going to buy it but I am not sure. There were no cables or anything with it. What type of cable do I need to hook it to my Atari 400? Does it use batterys or a power...
  3. A

new atari console

What do you all think of this new Atari unit? http://www.classicgaming.com/features/articles/flashback2/ Looks like it's quite an acccurate unit, much better than the original. I think its also cool that the controller plugs are the same so any Atari controller may be used.
  4. A

T/S 1000, Sinclair ZX 81

Does anyone know where I can find one of these machines for cheap? I've always wanted one and cannot find one anywhere around here. I really don't want to sign up for ''Fee-Bay'' to bid on one and I really think some people bid too much for them, but other auctions they go for like 5 bucks. A...
  5. A

My 'small' collection

Well my current collection is more video games than PCs. My first computer was a 486 with Windows for Workgroups 3.11. Neat machine to start on. Given to me free in 1999. I gave it away. My second was a Performa 575 again free in 2000. It died :( but I have all of the software, etc. Tons! My...
  6. A

Atari 400 help

Hi I just bought an Atari 400. I found it in a thrift shop in a box with 4 controllers, the switch box, and the power supply. It was not priced and the lady was not sure what is was (most don't know much about these anyway) so she asked the manager who looked at it and said no more than 5...
Back