• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by axel81l

1. A

FS: NEW DB23 FEMALE video connectors for AMIGA - BIG STOCK AVAILABLE -

COMMODORE AMIGA DB23 FEMALE video connector Genuine & Original @8 October 2020@ According to private inquires received in these days below price for Amiga DB23 female connector. This price is only for all request received from all Amiga fun. If you need also the hood you can check here for...
  2. A

F.S: NEW DB23 Female video connector for RGB port & HOOD - ORIGINAL - BIG STOCK

Attached some pictures of DB23 female and hoods Also the RGB-VGA that I have made :)
  3. A

F.S: NEW DB23 Female video connector for RGB port & HOOD - ORIGINAL - BIG STOCK

COMMODORE AMIGA DB23 FEMALE video connector and Hood - Genuine & Original - Dear all I have a big stock of Amiga/Commodore parts according to my previous job because I was Commodore center support I'm already in other forums and on the web. Making the cables takes me a lot of time (which I...
  4. A

FOR SALE: Genuine and BRAND NEW ICs for Commodore products

Hi everyone, First of all, my introduction. In the glorious times of the Commodore I was an important reference for the distribution of Commodore devices for Northern Italy. Today these "obsolete" devices have come back overwhelmingly thanks to their simplicity and authenticity. From simple...
Back