• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by BBenchoff

1. B

WTB: Tektronix PM203 personality module / 68000 / 64 pin PDIP

Title says it all, I'm looking for the Tektronix PM203 Personality Module for the 68000 in the 64-pin PDIP package. It connects to a Tek 1240 logic analyzer to read all the address, data and control signals. It doesn't actually need to be the 64 pin PDIP; there were a few PGA and other...
  2. B

Fixing a VT100 power supply

Wow. This hasn't been updated in a while. Here's what I've got so far. I had three boards fabbed by OSH Park. They look great, they're purple, and my VT100 silk screen art came out great. Can't complain. Here's the imgur album of the same pics I've modified a small MiniITX power supply with...
  3. B

The size is small enough. My gerbers come out to a size of 4.19x 3.26 inches (106.426x 82.804 mm), so it'll fit. Concerning points two and three, I think I may have a solution to that. Instead of a transformer soldered to the board, how about a chassis mount transformer (something like this...
  4. B

Alright, everybody. Here we go: Here's the imgur mirror. The cheapest way for me to get this made is to send it off to a board house in China. That means a ~1 month turnaround time with shipping included. I'll get a github repo with the schematic, board file, and BOM up shortly.
  5. B

Okay. Here's what I have so far, with an imgur mirror That image shows all the hard stuff is out of the way: getting the card edge slot just right, and finding a good transformer (and building the Eagle part). As far as the physical mounting to the existing power supply bracket, I'm thinking...
  6. B

Alright, I broke out Eagle and started making a part for the VT100 power supply connector. Mechanically, it will work. Electrically, I'm going to need some help. Could someone look at this footprint and tell me if it's correct? I'm just trying to double check everything here. Here's an imgur...
  7. B

Well I have a VT100 sitting on my workbench with a broken power supply. I've run across this tutorial in the wiki about improvising a power supply from an old ATX supply. Since that tutorial is about 2 years old, I was wondering if anyone had gone through the trouble to source the components...
Back